Prevention and treatment of infections in the respiratory and digestive tract caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumonia (APP), Pasteurella multocida, Haemophilus paragallinarum, Mycoplasma sp., fowl typhoid, Haemophilus parasuis, Streptococcus suis. Also active against enteric diseases triggered by Salmonella spp., E. Coli, Campylobacter sp., Clostridium sp., Lawsonia infracellularis, and Brachyspira spp.
FLORFENY 200 is high-effective water soluble florfenicol 20%, white to off-white powder.
Each 1 kg contain:
Florfenicol 200 g
Excipients 800 g
Florfenicol is a synthetic broad-spectrum antibiotic, which is a derivative of thiamfenicol. It demonstrates effect against Pasteurella spp., Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Bordetella bronchiseptica, Salmonella spp., Escherichia coli, Proteus spp., Haemophilus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Shigella spp., Klebsiella spp., Enterobacter spp., Aeromonas salmonicida, Campylobacter spp., Edwardsiella ictaluri, Edwardsiella tarda, Flexibacter spp., Yersinia pseudotuberculosis, Vibrio spp., as well as mycoplasmas (Mycoplasma spp.). The mechanism of action is related to inhibition of activity of microbial cell peptidyl transferase, particularly – in the area of 70S ribosomes.
After oral administration florfenicol is well (about 90%) absorbed from digestive tract and distributed in organs and tissues, reaching concentrations of 4-8 μg/g in lungs, heart, pancreatic gland, skeletal muscles, spleen. Relatively high concentrations are found in bile, kidneys, small intestine, urine. Urinary metabolites are composed of florfenicolamine, florfenicol oxamic acid, monochloroflorfenicol. About 64% of florfenicol is biotransformed into florfenicol amine – a metabolite, which is present in liver for the longest period. Half-life period of the drug makes 2.6-3.2 hours on average. It is mostly (up to 50%) eliminated from the body with urine unchanged, the rest of the drug and its metabolites are eliminated with feces.
SpeciaI advantages of FLORFENY 200(Florfenicol 20% w.s.p)
- Completely water soluble, it can dissolve in water freely without precipitation ;
- High Bio-availability;Five times effection
- High drug concentration in lung tissue, which can effectively control lung lesions, quickly remove the tissue inflammation, improve immune function, at the same time have a protect and repair effect on the intestina1 mucosa, quickly eliminate the clinical symptoms, improve the cure rate.
- Free of adverse. Safe non-toxic, no side effect, long half-life, more lasting effect,the efficacy of reinforcement; Effect on animaI performance
- Effective to cure animal’s bacteria infection and mycoplasma gallisepticum; especially effective to respiractory tract infections and digestive tract infection.
- Swine: Mycoplasma pneumoniae of swine, meningtis; edema disease of swine; Streptococcicosis swine plague, swine erysipelas, atrophic rhinitis, paratyphid; piglet’s yellow-white dysentery; Porchine Contagious pleuropneu moniae mammitis,Metritis-mastistis-agalactia
- Poultry: Bacterial chronic respiratory diease, riemerella anatipestifer infection, acute gastroenteritis;E.coli and salmonella disease.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Take orally, each kg body weight add 0.1-0.15 g Florfenicol 20%, Take twice a day for 3-5 days.
Or add 500g Florfenicol 20% per ton feed. Dosage by half by mixing with water.
Florfeny 200 is more effective in combination with doxycycline, neomycin and scolistin sulfate . However combination with sulfonamides and quinolones will increase its toxicity.
Meat: 14 days
Store under dry conditions below 25ºC.
Expiry date is 2 (two) years after date of manufacture.
20 kg bags: Inner lining is made of polyethylene; outer layer is made of 3-ply paper.